Clouds Crochet Applique Pattern: I’m just starting to write down my own patterns, so if you see anything that needs improvement, just let me know ^-^
Yarn: For this project, I’m using a few yards of the Red Heart Classic Crochet Thread.
Hook: crochet hook 1/2.75mm.
Stitches used and their abbreviations:
- st – Stitch
- ss – Slip Stitch
- ch – Chain (How to do the chain stitch tutorial)
- hdc – Half double crochet (How to make the half double crochet stitch tutorial)
- dc – Double crochet (How to make the double crochet stitch tutorial)
Clouds Crochet Applique Pattern:
- Ch 7
- sc in each st 5 times; 3 sc in last st. Don’t turn, but keep crocheting to the other side of the chains.
- sc in each st 5 times; 3 sc in last st; ss to close.
- skip first st, *in same st: hdc – 2dc – hdc; ss in next st* repeat ** until the end of round (you should have 7 little bumps), ss to close.
- *sc, 2sc in same st, sc, ss* repeat until end. Fasten off. (And weave in ends)
Don’t forget to post your finished projects on Ravelry, on the Craftytuts Facebook page, or use the hashtag #craftytuts on any Social Media. I’d LOVE to see your creations.
See some projects made using this little Clouds crochet applique to get inspiration how to use it yourself.
I really hope you enjoyed this FREE and easy crochet pattern to make your own Clouds crochet applique. :D Happy crochetting!