I know that all of you are crafters in one shape or another if you’re reading this blog. Crocheters, knitters, and overall DIY people.
Many of you, (me included) also try our best to make a living with our craft, and although we are all in different levels, at the end we are small business owners but most importantly artist.
I LOVE being able to work from home. But with all the love, the struggle sneaks in from time to time.
I don’t always know how to best grow my audience, how to grow my etsy shop (and ravelry shop), how to price my work and make it a fair price (not ask for too little or too much), and one of my biggest struggles is to stick to a schedule. I am quite good planning it, and when I follow it, I get great results, but with 3 kids, one dog, and a husband that is home some times and deployed for months, it gets tricky to balance out everything and sometimes you feel like you want to use a company similar to Budget Boost to find out how to get rich quick.
You might not share all the same struggles I have when it comes to working at home. But, we all have something that we wished we knew more about, how to do it better, or something we’re completely newbies and need beginner friendly guides. I know a few of my friends have mastered the art of home businesses, so much so that they have outgrown their home and needed to move into a bigger space! This brought forward other issues like where they were going to get affordable energy prices. If they didn’t find USave as a way to look for cheap energy prices then they would have been able to afford their bills. That’s just how smart they are! But not all of us are naturals like my friends.
For these reason, I wanted to share with you a wonderful resource for everyone working for home or everyone considering to start working at home. Even if it’s just opening an Etsy store and dealing with a small business, it helps to have resources at your fingertips, luckily there are a ton of resources out there to help keep your business on track, for instance, software similar to this Sales quote software could an interesting start for maintaining customer relationships and invoices for your business.
This tool includes 30 eBooks, 1 audiobook, 14 eCourses, 5 printable packs, 7 bonuses (3 physical + 4 digital) and it’s total value is $2,336.10. But the good part is that you ONLY pay $47
The reason for being so discounted is because this bundle is only available for 6 days.
Yup, that’s it. 6 days and is gone!
If you are interested in this super bundle you can find more about it here: Ultimate Work-at-home Bundle
The Ultimate Work-at-home Bundle provides wonderful tools to help you craft the business you want and work from home and actually make a living doing what you love.
This wonderful bundle includes:
- Building a Business: How to Dream, Plan, Make, Sell, and Share Your Online Shop by Maggie Whitley ($12.00)
- Crafting a Business 101: The Creative Business Plan by Janet LeBlanc ($21.00)
- Earn $1,000/Month on Etsy by Maria Oliveira ($197.00)
- Get Retail Ready by Melissa Bolton ($37.00)
- The Art of Audience Building for Etsy Sellers by The Hunting Handmade Collective ($4.99)
- The Etsy Seller’s Simple Guide to Taxes: A Time and Money Saving Guide for Makers and Crafters by Sarah Korhnak ($12.00)
- Freelance Design Freedom by Jessica Safko ($29.00)
- Hell to Pay 2: A Freelancer’s Guide to Money, Taxes, and More! by Clients From Hell ($38.00)
- How to Get Great Freelance Clients by Carol Tice ($9.99)
- Services Superhero: Create a Set of Services That Clients LITERALLY Can’t Say No To by Lizzie Davey ($79.00)
- The Business of Writing & Editing Deluxe Package: Start Your Career as a Freelance Writer/Editor TODAY by Sagan Morrow ($39.00)
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome: Ten Strategies To Stop Feeling Like a Fraud at Work by Elizabeth Harrin ($12.15)
- The Accidental Entrepreneur: The Juicy Bits by Janine Allis ($9.99)
- Jeff Goin’s Work at Home Package by Jeff Goins ($13.49)
- The Official Master Your Game® Planner Pack by Nereeda McInnes ($29.95)
- The Work-at-Home Survival Guide by Caitlin Pyle ($17.00)
- More in Less: 21 Productivity Hacks for Creatives by Hilary Sutton ($2.99)
- Project Management for Creatives: Principles to Simplify and Streamline Creative Work by Sarah Parsons ($9.99)
- Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule so You Can Live Free by Amy Lynn Andrews ($2.99)
- The Personal Productivity Handbook: A Step-by-Step Program to Supercharge Your Productivity by Paul Minors ($19.00)
- Work Less, Spend Less by Loralee Hutton ($17.00)
- Brand Your Small Business: Create a Brand That Connects! by Emma Bates ($29.00)
- Business ePlanner: Big Business Planning for Small Businesses by Martin Jakubec ($15.00)
- Busy Moms Building: 12 Steps to Running Your Own Online Business for Busy Moms by Monica Froese ($147.00)
- FindMe: An SEO Cookbook For Busy Entrepreneur by Rachel Brenke ($129.00)
- How to Network Like a Boss from Home by Amy Bellgardt ($29.97)
- How to Succeed in 12 Months: Creating a Life You Love by Serena Star-Leonard ($15.19)
- Lead Generation Academy: A System to Attract the RIGHT Clients by Cloris Kylie ($297.00)
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
- Promotions Planning Kit by Stephanie Morgan ($29.99)
- Simple Goal Setting Strategies: Create A Plan, One Step at a Time by Christina Lerchen ($14.99)
- How to Find Real Work From Home Jobs, Plus 150 Companies That Hire! by Anna Thurman ($5.99)
- How to Start a Home Cake Business in 30 Days: Turning your Cake Dreams into Reality! by Rebekah Allan ($73.65)
- I Got Scammed So You Don’t Have To: How to Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs in a Scamming Economy by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
- Jump-Start Your Work at Home General Transcription Career: The Fast and Easy Way to Get Started! by Lisa Mills ($2.99)
- The Mystery Shopper Training Program: All You Ever Wanted to Know About the Best Part-Time Job by Bethany Mooradian ($19.99)
- Business Management Spreadsheets by Rachael Wynn ($47.00)
- Conquer Cash Flow: Get Paid Faster and Increase Cash Flow by Carrie Smith ($59.00)
- From Entrepreneur to CEO by Shahara Wright ($19.95)
- Smart Cents: Financial and Legal Tips as You Launch and Grow Your Dream Business by Natalie Joy ($196.00)
- E-Marketing Essentials for Virtual Assistants: How to Grow Your Business Online in Less Time and with Less Effort by Lisa Wells ($47.00)
- Rockin’ Virtual Assistants eCourse by David Murphy and Sadie Roach ($247.00)
- The Bootstrap VA: The Go-Getter’s Guide to Becoming a Virtual Assistant, Getting and Keeping Clients, and More! by Lisa Morosky ($9.99)
- VA Prep School by Lydia Senn ($45.00)
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom’s Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
- Live: Creating a Life You Love by Mandi Ehman ($67.00)
- Stand Out: A Real World Guide to Get Clear, Find Purpose and Become the Boss of Busy by Alison Hill ($7.99)
- Summer Sanity Savers for the Work-at-Home Mom: Sanity-Boosting Systems and Strategies So you Can Have a Peaceful, Productive AND Profitable Summer! by Prerna Malik ($9.00)
- The Great Life Redesign: Change How You Work, Live How You Dream and Make It Happen … Today by Caroline Cameron ($14.95)
- Artsy Couture – $25 sitewide credit (international shipping available, shipping fees will vary by order size)
- Atlas Coffee Club – $15 credit towards a subscription (shipping within the US only, $3.95 shipping fee required on all orders)
- SquareHue – BoxNo. 3, $21 value (shipping within the US only, $5 shipping fee required)
- Businessese – Website Disclaimer Template ($99 value), digital offer
- Focuster – 3 months FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- ListPlanIt – 3 month Pro membership FREE ($30 value), digital offer
- Meet Edgar – 1 month FREE ($75 value), digital offer; (existing monthly subscribers can redeem a 25% off credit; existing annual subscribers at 10% off credit)
- SaneBox – $25 subscription credit, digital offer
Don’t wait to check it out, because it will be gone before you know it!
Find it here: Ultimate Work-at-home Bundle